Øredev 2010 schedule
This week is no ordinary week - it's Øredev Developer Conference 2010 week! Me and fellow Nansen peeps are heading to Malmö and will be there Wednesday-Friday.
I'm quite excited, since I know the speakers are high quality and will blow the audience away ;-) (ping Robert Nyman, Jon Skeet et al)
I'll mostly be focusing at .NET, agile and a bit on web development using HTML5/CSS3.
Here are the seminars I plan to attend:
- 13:10 Patterns for Building Internal DSL's in C# 3.0 (Jeremy D. Miller)
- 14:15 Better Practices for Building Fast Web Apps (Giorgio Sardo)
- 15:35 Agile Release Planning (James Shore)
- 16:40 CSS3 (Jonathan Snook)
PS. If I can make it, Robert Nyman's HTML 5 APIs session 11:20 will be worth it! DS.
- 11:20 Run!
- 13:10 CouchDB for .NET Developers (Hadi Hariri)
- 14:15 ASP.NET MVC 3 (Brad Wilson)
- 15:35 Abusing C# (Jon Skeet)
- 16:40 Kanban and Scrum - making the most of both (Henrik Kniberg)
- 10:15 My last 30 failures (Ted Valentin)
- 11:20 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know (Kevlin Henney)
- 13:10 19 1/2 Things to Make You a Better Object Oriented Programmer (Greg Young)
- 14:15 Top 20 tools and tips that make me a better developer (Roy Osherove)
Jon Skeet's C#'s Greatest Mistakes session is also a great option at 11:20.
My colleague Andreas (aka Codingbug) has blogged his Øredev agenda too.
Hope to see you all there!